Saturday, June 21, 2008

TransActive Solutions Overseas


In April 2008, 250 Canadians were personally trained by Al Gore to deliver a presentation similar to the one he presents in the documentary, but specifically tailored towards Canadians and Canadian issues.

I was one of those of those trained, and now make presentations on behalf of the Climate Project - Canada. The Climate Project-Canada is a non-profit organization and registered Canadian charity dedicated to educating the public about climate change through presentations by trained volunteers.

By far the most interesting session I have conducted so far was on June 9, when I presented to UNDP staff in Baku, Azerbaijan. I was in that country attending a UNESCO conference, and took the opportunity to make a Climate Change presentation while I was there.

Climate Change - Canada volunteers may be found in every province. If you are interested in scheduling a presentation, there is a link on their Website to do so.

No comments: